Europrobasket organizes the sixth edition of the European Summer League at L’Alquería del Basket in Valencia, Spain. Europrobasket European Summer League is considered to be the best summer league in Europe, continue reading to learn more about the event.
What is the European Summer League?
The European Summer League is the premiere basketball summer league in Europe, an event in which high-level players from all over the world join 4 complete squads and compete against each other in front of coaches, teams, Gm’s and agents from all over Europe. Each one of the teams is trained by a FIBA certified professional coach with proven experience in European leagues. The technical and recruiting team of Europrobasket select the rosters to ensure the competitiveness of the event.
The best Summer League in Europe is an event that brings together the main agents, scouts, coaches and teams from the old continent who are looking to fill with talent their 2020/2021 season rosters. During the previous 5 editions, numerous players have been selected in the Summer League to play in the top European leagues, LEB Spain, German Second Division, Croatian First Division, Portugal First Division, Serbian First Division, Romanian First Division, Ukrainian First Division, among others.
For many American players, the European Summer League is the first contact with European gaming systems, rules and concepts, and it is the best way to test their basketball abilities. All the players will find out if they are made for European basketball. To date, players from 76 countries have completed this program.
The 2020 European Summer League is held at the best basketball facilities in Europe: L’Alquería del Basket, in Valencia, Spain. The facilities are the main basketball HUB in Europe, and they are operated by Euroleague powerhouse Valencia Basket. L’Alqueria del Basket welcomes numerous teams from all over the World attending training camps, and provides an incomparable environment for players to develop their skills, network, and put themselves to the test. NBA camps are also organized here yearly. The facilities have 8 indoor courts, 1 central court, 4 exterior courts (13 courts in total), a weight room specifically adapted to basketball, medical services and physiotherapist in house, etc.
The European Summer League will be held from June 10 to 15, 2020;
- On June 10 at 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Introduction and media-Central court) and from 5 to 6:30 p.m. (training 4 lateral courts)
- On June 11, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (training, 2 side courts) and from 18 to 22 hours (2 Central Court GAMES)
- On June 12, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (training, 2 side courts) and from 18 to 22 hours (2 Central Court GAMES)
- On June 13 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (training, 2 side courts) 18 a 22 pm (2 GAMES, central court)
- On June 14 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (training, 2 side courts) and from 4 to 7 p.m. (training, 2 side courts)
- On June 15, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (training, 2 side courts) and from 6 pm to 10 pm (2 GAMES, central)
How can I compete in best Summer League in Europe?
Only the best of the best are selected for the European Summer League, if you have what it takes you have 4 different options to join:
- Summer League (10 June to 16 June)
- 3 Week Elite Prep + Summer League (27 May to 16 June)
- 6 Week Elite Prep + Summer League (7 May to 16 June)
- 9 Week Elite Prep + Summer League (17 April to 16 June)
For more information // registration please click here, select your program and fill out the registration form, on the www.europrobasket.com website, for the program you would like to enroll in. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com or +34600861733 (whatsapp, facetime, viber)